Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adeline Teo

I was watching the Oscars a couple of nights ago and it occurred to me what a boring load of rubbish this awards ceremony really is.

People get nominated. People get named as winners. And then they go up to the stage at the front and give a stupid little speech saying that they didn’t really deserve it and that they love their mum and that the people in the slums have got so much soul and that blah blah blah….

Oh well. But not all contests like this are crap. There are some good ones as well - just like the prestigious Singapore FHM Girl Next Door Competition. Now that’s what I call a REAL talent contest – hahaha!

In 2007 this prestigious award was won by the simply sizzling Adeline Teo, a buxom-chested beauty with a cute and innocent smile.


I’m not sure what she’s up to these days but there are rumors that she’s taken up boxing. But I find that hard to believe, don’t you? On the other hand …

 Adeline Teo
My God they’re huge! And it’s not the boxing gloves I’m talking about either…

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home