Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cordelia Low on being a rabbit

After coming second in the 2008 FHM Girl Next Door competition, Cordelia Low is transformed into a blind rabbit by a jilted boyfriend who has dark and magical powers.

She follows a long and twisting path for many months but eventually bumps into a blind snake.

"What kind of animal have you been turned into?" asks the snake.

"I really don't know," says Cordelia. "I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out?"

So, the blind snake spends some time feeling up the lovely Cordelia.

 Cordelia Low
"Well, you're soft and cuddly," said the snake. "You have long silky ears and a tight little butt. You must be a rabbit!"

"Awesome!" says Cordelia. "But what kind of animal are you?"

"I really don't know," says the snake. "I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out?"

So Cordelia feels the snake and replies, "Well, you're hard and cold, and you haven't got any balls. So you must be a lawyer!"

Hahaha!!!

Note: the story has a happy ending as the snake kisses Cordelia, thus breaking the magic spell.

Cute, huh?

Newer Post Older Post Home