Monday, March 30, 2009

The beauty of Ann Kok

A man approached a very beautiful woman in the well known Singaporean supermarket and said, "I've lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"

The woman looked puzzled. "I don’t know you; so why do you want to talk to me?"

"Because every time I talk to a woman with beautiful bosoms like yours, my wife appears out of nowhere"


For women, the grass is always greener on the other side.

Women with (o)(o) complain that men only want women with (O)(O). However, women with (O)(O) complain that men don’t listen to them and just stare at them.

But both are better off than (o)(O)

When women get pregnant they get (@)(@)

And all women get worried about getting older and getting o/o/

And as for Ann Kok?


 Ann Kok Well you could say she needs to wear { O }{ O }.



 Ann Kok Because hers are definitely ($)($)

Hahaha!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home